2012年6月12日

Conference is ended but Malaysia for JESUS is started !

Finally M4J is ended up at last saturday .
But I believe this is not the end but start !
Malaysia is belongs to JESUS !! ^_^

During 6/6 - 9/6 , everyday i serve God in usher team :)
Thanks God that give me a chances to serve Him in this big event ..
I really feel enjoy although tired and my legs pain due to the shoes problem..

I know that Jesus is trying to let me feel His Love during all the time ..
And ya I really feel His Love especially on the last day at Bukit Jalil when Pastor Philip call us to hold the hands with eveyone ...
I cry non-stop bcoz I know Holy Spirit is around me ...

During this 3days night crusade, I have saw many miracles on the sick people...
They healed by God...no matter what sick they have...
This is the 1st time I feel God so real...
Ya ! He is the only real God in this world !

Until now i still hope that I can back to the 4days conference ...
Bcoz its soooooooO enjoy with my usher teamates and also in God's Love :)

Now is the time !!!
Malaysia is for Jesus !!!
And I believe the healing of God in Malaysia is no full stop !!!
Miracles is happening now till the end !!! (.^_^)








We might not the Best but we are trying to give the Best.
Welcome Home to Malaysia - M4J Usher Team












*This is the first time i use english to write blog i think..
Pls ignored my broken english >< 


没有评论:

发表评论