2012年6月14日

13.06.2012 ♥ ENLARGE ! ♥

Today after M4J second day working on June :)
When I going out to bus stop i meet many black men...ya, i scare them ...
Since last time i meet a black men and have a conversation with him at lift I already start fear when pass by those black men ...
I walk fast and praying not anything happen and bus coming ...Thanks God =D

When I reach office and Alex bring me a cup of starbucks for my belated birthday present xD
I shocked bcoz he call me that he forget to buy but he make joke with me.. >.<

I very enjoy when working at the church office :)
But my mom was always scolding me...aiks...
I don't have any plan...working ? or learn beauty ?
But I love to sing... my world cannot no music...music is my life !
How sad i'm not the come from a rich family... I can't do any things that I like..
Money is the big problem for me and also my family !
So... I can't even think any dream ... my life only work work work... :(

Aww~~ suddenly received a message from my leader that I have to lead fund this coming friday !
Long time I din't lead already... make me so stress of it..
Gonna prepare and pray to God !
I want to be ENLARGE !
Feel so sorry I still can't train myself to devotion everyday...
I know God is sad but He is still waiting me to come closer to Him.. I know !
I do really love you my Lord ! Wait me ! 


It's getting late so Good Night all :)
Wait for my next post ya ^_^

没有评论:

发表评论